Friday, July 18, 2008

Been on a scrap hiatus!

Well, about 2 weeks ago I fell in our backyard (I know...lame, huh?!?!?) and I fractured the Scaphoid bone in my right wrist. I have learned that this bone, as small as it is, is very important. I am wearing a cast.

This has completely interrupted my life. It takes 3 or 4 times as long to do things...even putting on a bra is enough to make me want to lay down and take a nap.

I have a follow up appointment on Monday the 21st. I sure hope I have made enough progress to get out of the cast and into a removable splint.

The lesson I learned from all of this...I truly appreciate having all my limbs in working order...and those who have to live with a disability on any scale are extraordinary people.

No comments:

My Scraproom

Favorite Scrapbooking Items

  • 13x13 Glass Cutting Mats
  • ATG gun
  • Clip It Up
  • Cricut Expression
  • Cuttlebug
  • Heidi Swapp Florals
  • Nestabilities
  • Ribbon
  • Scrapper's Floss
  • Stickles

CHA Winter 2010

Thanks for heading over to my blog to view pics. It was just easier for me to do it this way for now. Please leave any comments or questions and I will do my best to respond. Enjoy!

Recent Cards

My Favorite Paper is


This is Yo.

Sunflower