Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dieting

About 3 weeks ago, as a family we all decided to get healthier. DS has been doing at least 20 minutes a night on the treadmill for at least 6 months now so he has a jump on DH and I.

Well, as of this morning I have lost 7.5 pounds. That's not alot, but hey, at least it is something! I know most of it has to do with eating better and eating smaller portions. I have been trying to do my treadmill time everyday as well. We also got a Wii Fit and that is really fun too! If you burn calories laughing then we are even loosing weight just watching each other, especially when hula-hooping!

I hoping to drop another 30 pounds by Christmas. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

cardmkrLeslie said...

Best of luck to you- I know it's hard and 7.5 -- that's great! You go girl

Amy said...

Thanks Leslie! I wish I had one of the Biggest Loser trainers in my house to kick my butt ROFL!

My Scraproom

Favorite Scrapbooking Items

  • 13x13 Glass Cutting Mats
  • ATG gun
  • Clip It Up
  • Cricut Expression
  • Cuttlebug
  • Heidi Swapp Florals
  • Nestabilities
  • Ribbon
  • Scrapper's Floss
  • Stickles

CHA Winter 2010

Thanks for heading over to my blog to view pics. It was just easier for me to do it this way for now. Please leave any comments or questions and I will do my best to respond. Enjoy!

Recent Cards

My Favorite Paper is


This is Yo.

Sunflower