Friday, August 31, 2012

How To Pattern book from CTMH...just $7.95!

Close To My Heart released a new How To Pattern Book for the Fall/Winter Idea Book called "Patterns from the Heart".  At just $7.95 it is a real bargain.  We all know we need some inspiration once and awhile (I'll admit I need it A LOT! LOL) and this is guick way to find it.

Here is a quick video that gives you a better idea of what the book has to offer.  The book has both CARD and LAYOUT ideas so no matter what your paper crafting specialty is, you'll find something for you.

Visit my website and shop today!  Be sure to join a gathering before you check out or ask me how to earn at least $25 in free select product with an order of $150 or more!

Happy shopping,
Amy

No comments:

My Scraproom

Favorite Scrapbooking Items

  • 13x13 Glass Cutting Mats
  • ATG gun
  • Clip It Up
  • Cricut Expression
  • Cuttlebug
  • Heidi Swapp Florals
  • Nestabilities
  • Ribbon
  • Scrapper's Floss
  • Stickles

CHA Winter 2010

Thanks for heading over to my blog to view pics. It was just easier for me to do it this way for now. Please leave any comments or questions and I will do my best to respond. Enjoy!

Recent Cards

My Favorite Paper is


This is Yo.

Sunflower