Thursday, August 23, 2012

More ways to use the WOTG stamp sets!

Discover new ways to use the stamps set included in the Workshops on the Go® La Belle Vie, Dakota, and Moonlight kits.  Each WOTG kit comes with an amazing exclusive stamp set.  But, it doesn't just have to be for the project in the workshop.  This video gives you a few ideas on to use a few of the current WOTG stamp sets outside of the workshop!

Contact me today amw1020@hotmail.com or www.scraparazzi.ctmh.com to pick up yours today!


No comments:

My Scraproom

Favorite Scrapbooking Items

  • 13x13 Glass Cutting Mats
  • ATG gun
  • Clip It Up
  • Cricut Expression
  • Cuttlebug
  • Heidi Swapp Florals
  • Nestabilities
  • Ribbon
  • Scrapper's Floss
  • Stickles

CHA Winter 2010

Thanks for heading over to my blog to view pics. It was just easier for me to do it this way for now. Please leave any comments or questions and I will do my best to respond. Enjoy!

Recent Cards

My Favorite Paper is


This is Yo.

Sunflower