Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Workshop on the Go Card Making Kits!

You’ll love the new Avonlea and Pear & Partridge Workshops on the Go® cardmaking kits. Get together as a group or make the cards on your own—either way, you’ll love the end result: gorgeous cards you'll be delighted to give!

I absolutely love these kits.  I will be putting together the Pear & Partridge kit this weekend. So check back for my post.  I would really like to have the opportunity to introduce you to all the Close To My Heart products.  Ask me how to get your FREE catalog and project idea book today.

No comments:

My Scraproom

Favorite Scrapbooking Items

  • 13x13 Glass Cutting Mats
  • ATG gun
  • Clip It Up
  • Cricut Expression
  • Cuttlebug
  • Heidi Swapp Florals
  • Nestabilities
  • Ribbon
  • Scrapper's Floss
  • Stickles

CHA Winter 2010

Thanks for heading over to my blog to view pics. It was just easier for me to do it this way for now. Please leave any comments or questions and I will do my best to respond. Enjoy!

Recent Cards

My Favorite Paper is


This is Yo.

Sunflower