Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Whooo's Your Valentine Kit Video

The Whooo’s Your Valentine kit is the key to creating your own goody-filled valentines with sneak-peek products such as the My Creations™ treat tubes and glitter paper. Watch the video to learn how to create your own valentines that everyone is sure to love!  The Cricut Artiste cartrdige is highly recommended for this kit.  The stamp set coordinates with it perfectly  Also, a slate/grey stamp pad, ribbon and liquid glass.
 
**HOT TIP:  The heart images on this stamp set REQUIRE using the "Real Dial Size" setting on your Cricut to cut the correct size :-)
 
Current remaining inventory of this kit is below 50%!  Please email me at amw1020@hotmail.com for a link to my my online sales event.  January is also the last month of the current catalog so many items won't beavailable after January 31st. Get your orders in now!
 
 
 

No comments:

My Scraproom

Favorite Scrapbooking Items

  • 13x13 Glass Cutting Mats
  • ATG gun
  • Clip It Up
  • Cricut Expression
  • Cuttlebug
  • Heidi Swapp Florals
  • Nestabilities
  • Ribbon
  • Scrapper's Floss
  • Stickles

CHA Winter 2010

Thanks for heading over to my blog to view pics. It was just easier for me to do it this way for now. Please leave any comments or questions and I will do my best to respond. Enjoy!

Recent Cards

My Favorite Paper is


This is Yo.

Sunflower