Thursday, January 30, 2014

Artbooking: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching.  Are you ready?  Here is a great a idea for a mini album for that someone special-spouse, grandparent, child, teacher, friend or neighbor.

Love making mini albums? Love the Cricut® Artbooking cartridge? Love learning chic techniques for papercrafting? You will love this episode of Artbooking Made Easy, where we show you how to create two trendy looks using re-inker, sponge daubers, and mini album pages cut from the Artbooking cartridge. Be sure to share the love with your friends!

No comments:

My Scraproom

Favorite Scrapbooking Items

  • 13x13 Glass Cutting Mats
  • ATG gun
  • Clip It Up
  • Cricut Expression
  • Cuttlebug
  • Heidi Swapp Florals
  • Nestabilities
  • Ribbon
  • Scrapper's Floss
  • Stickles

CHA Winter 2010

Thanks for heading over to my blog to view pics. It was just easier for me to do it this way for now. Please leave any comments or questions and I will do my best to respond. Enjoy!

Recent Cards

My Favorite Paper is


This is Yo.

Sunflower