Sunday, May 11, 2008

I got a little lost...

Well I got a little lost and completely neglected my blog. But, I have decided it is good therapy and I need to start again.

And today of all days is Mother's Day. It should be MY day to just do whatever I want and not have to do a THING for anyone else.

Well my day started out by making breakfast for the family. Of course, I was hoping someone would at least step up and do the dishes...I must have still been dreaming.

I made my hubby go get lunch and dinner. I was little bitter over the whole breakfast thing.

My sweet son did wake me up and give me his handmade card. It was cute and special and completely done with love.

I haven't even taken a shower today. I decided to just stay in my PJs and watch tv, nap and chat on the computer.

The day could only have gotten better if a big brown box with a new Coach bag had been waiting for me this morning...

1 comment:

Treva said...

I decided to look at your blog after receiving your message. My Mother's Day was very similar to yours. I hope you got your new bag.

My Scraproom

Favorite Scrapbooking Items

  • 13x13 Glass Cutting Mats
  • ATG gun
  • Clip It Up
  • Cricut Expression
  • Cuttlebug
  • Heidi Swapp Florals
  • Nestabilities
  • Ribbon
  • Scrapper's Floss
  • Stickles

CHA Winter 2010

Thanks for heading over to my blog to view pics. It was just easier for me to do it this way for now. Please leave any comments or questions and I will do my best to respond. Enjoy!

Recent Cards

My Favorite Paper is


This is Yo.

Sunflower