Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Proof we ALL need a "Teddy" to hug!


Here is Kitman and his best friend "Teddy". He adopted this teddy bear when he was really little and hasn't let go of it since. He carries Teddy around the house like a mama cat by the nap of the neck and meows his loudest. The picture above is of him and Teddy napping on our bed not too long ago.

But, apparently, even the CAT thinks I take too many pictures around here because this is what he did after I snapped the first picture...gotta love him though!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is about the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

Susie said...

That is so sweet!!!

Cindy said...

Geesh! That is too funny!!! TFS!

Amanda T said...

That is SO stinkin' cute!

Mary HK said...

that is the cutest pic I have ever seen...thanks for sharing it. Mary in Hong Kong

My Scraproom

Favorite Scrapbooking Items

  • 13x13 Glass Cutting Mats
  • ATG gun
  • Clip It Up
  • Cricut Expression
  • Cuttlebug
  • Heidi Swapp Florals
  • Nestabilities
  • Ribbon
  • Scrapper's Floss
  • Stickles

CHA Winter 2010

Thanks for heading over to my blog to view pics. It was just easier for me to do it this way for now. Please leave any comments or questions and I will do my best to respond. Enjoy!

Recent Cards

My Favorite Paper is


This is Yo.

Sunflower