Saturday, December 13, 2008

Can't forget the Pets this season! (Updated)



I just LOVE the "sour cream containers" so much that I had to find other ways to gift them (specific directions are in an archive post on my blog).

What better to fill them with than "Scooby Snacks" (YES, there is such a thing!) for all the dogs we know!

I decided to try making them a little larger, since dog snacks are pretty big and I wanted to make sure I gave them more than 3 or 4 cookies.

I used a 6"x12" piece of paper for these (instead of the normal 4"x6"). The larger size actually came out pretty good. I found this dog bone paper at Michael's. I used a metal eyelet fo the ribon hole. I printed the text for the tags from my computer and used a tag shaped punch . I attached it with scrapper's floss.

I think they canine cousins and friends are going to be very happy!

Here is a picture of how much larger the 6"x12" size is versus the standard 4"x6" size.



3 comments:

Amanda T said...

This is SO cute!! I really, really need to try those sour cream containers. Yours inspired me beyond belief! I have about 5 dogs to give Christmas gifts to, and those would be PERFECT!! Thanks again for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute are those.

okieladybug or okie_ladybug said...

Razzi...go to my blog and see what this project got you!!

My Scraproom

Favorite Scrapbooking Items

  • 13x13 Glass Cutting Mats
  • ATG gun
  • Clip It Up
  • Cricut Expression
  • Cuttlebug
  • Heidi Swapp Florals
  • Nestabilities
  • Ribbon
  • Scrapper's Floss
  • Stickles

CHA Winter 2010

Thanks for heading over to my blog to view pics. It was just easier for me to do it this way for now. Please leave any comments or questions and I will do my best to respond. Enjoy!

Recent Cards

My Favorite Paper is


This is Yo.

Sunflower