Thursday, January 28, 2010

Check out Cuttlebug Challenge Blog

Hello blog followers! I have a great blog I would like to share with you. Maggie has created an awesome blog called the Cuttlebug Challenge! Please take some time to head on over and visit and become a follower. Maggie has lots of information and lots of great guest designers with wonderful info to share. Cuttlebug Challenge (Maggie!) was invited back to CHA for the second year in a row to help demo the CB at the Provo Craft booth. This is an awesome honor. Thanks for checking out http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ See you there real soon!

No comments:

My Scraproom

Favorite Scrapbooking Items

  • 13x13 Glass Cutting Mats
  • ATG gun
  • Clip It Up
  • Cricut Expression
  • Cuttlebug
  • Heidi Swapp Florals
  • Nestabilities
  • Ribbon
  • Scrapper's Floss
  • Stickles

CHA Winter 2010

Thanks for heading over to my blog to view pics. It was just easier for me to do it this way for now. Please leave any comments or questions and I will do my best to respond. Enjoy!

Recent Cards

My Favorite Paper is


This is Yo.

Sunflower