Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cricut Carts and Martha Stewart Score Board FOR SALE

I have (1) Cars and (1) Tinkerbell cart BRAND NEW and in the SEALED Clamshell. I am asking $30 each including First Class postage. You are welcome to pay for Priority if you prefer.

**SOLD** I also have (1) Martha Stewart Score Board Brand New in the package. I am asking $16 plus shipping. Shipping will depend on where you live. In the U.S. it has been averaging $12. This isncludes the jumbo bubble mailer. The board is very large so shipping is not cheap.

I accept Paypal (GIFT only or you pay the fees). Please email me if interested,
amw1020@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Maggie Lamarre said...

Hi Amy,
How are you Happy Valentine :)
Thanks for the great pics :)
Maggie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
http://cuttingabove.blogspot.com

My Scraproom

Favorite Scrapbooking Items

  • 13x13 Glass Cutting Mats
  • ATG gun
  • Clip It Up
  • Cricut Expression
  • Cuttlebug
  • Heidi Swapp Florals
  • Nestabilities
  • Ribbon
  • Scrapper's Floss
  • Stickles

CHA Winter 2010

Thanks for heading over to my blog to view pics. It was just easier for me to do it this way for now. Please leave any comments or questions and I will do my best to respond. Enjoy!

Recent Cards

My Favorite Paper is


This is Yo.

Sunflower