Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Officially 35...

I just realized that I have been so busy that I haven't posted a new blog for a few days now.

Well, I am officially 35 now (the crowsfeet are forming as I type!). It was a rather uneventful day. I had an appointment to get my hair done (been hiding the gray for years now). I never really know what to do with my hair. Sometimes I just say "the same" and others I get a little thought in my head and say "can we do this?". The same guy has been doing my hair since I was 20. So he knows what I like and what I don't and he won't do things he doesn't feel are the best thing. I've been just about every color under the sun, except all over blonde. He says my hair is just too healthy and the bleaching would destroy it. I'm also have a pretty fair complexion and he doesn't think it would look good on me. I have gone thru several stages of want it long and want it short (just below the shoulders is short to me). Currently it is just above my waist. This is how is has been for more years than not.

Like most everyone in my age range, I had the Dorothy Hamil at one point (the Jennifer Aniston do of its time). Oh my god, who ever thought that was attractive?!?! My hair was so long when I did it, my mom actually has the pony tail they cut off to give me that awful haircut. And it was awful...it was so uneven, I had to go somewhere else and have it cut again. Only to fix it I ended up with what I would call a mullet! I have tried to find and burn all pictures where this hair cut might be seen, but I'm sure my mom has a few stashed away.

In the last few years I have been introduced to the flat iron. If I ever have to leave my house on short notice knowing I may never see any of my possessions again, I would NOT, under any circumstance, leave without my flat iron! I am in love with this device. I have that kind of hair that isn't straight, but isn't wavy or curly...it's just annoyingly bumpy. It also refuses to hold curl for any amount of time. But, it sure does obey the flat iron!

For once in my life I rarely have a bad hair day. I wish I could say the same for a lot of things in life....

No comments:

My Scraproom

Favorite Scrapbooking Items

  • 13x13 Glass Cutting Mats
  • ATG gun
  • Clip It Up
  • Cricut Expression
  • Cuttlebug
  • Heidi Swapp Florals
  • Nestabilities
  • Ribbon
  • Scrapper's Floss
  • Stickles

CHA Winter 2010

Thanks for heading over to my blog to view pics. It was just easier for me to do it this way for now. Please leave any comments or questions and I will do my best to respond. Enjoy!

Recent Cards

My Favorite Paper is


This is Yo.

Sunflower